General Terms and Conditions of attending training course at ALVRO SARL
1. Preliminary registration of attending training course (farther called as training) offered by ALVRO SARL with its seat in Luxembourg (further called as Alvro) is understood as:
a) completing registration online at Alvro’ website or
b) sending Purchase order to Alvro’ sales representative via e-mail.
2. In case of online registration or sending a message via e-mail, within the nearest working day, Alvro’ sales representative will contact the Customer (which is the ordering party mentioned in Purchase order) to confirm the details of the training.
3. Before training start, Customer will receive confirmation of realizing training within the date specified via e-mail.
1. The price of training offered by Alvro has been put in amounts net, following:
a) the VAT will be added according the Luxembourgish law,
b) the Customer is obliged to transfer to Alvro’ bank account 100% of training’ price based on invoice issued by Alvro company; payment is due within 14 days from the date of issuing invoice.
2. In case when training organized by Alvro do not take place within the date specified or lack of places within particular date, amounts paid on account of training:
a) Alvro shall credit towards participation in other training organized by Alvro, agreed on with Customer or upon Customer’ request or
b) Alvro shall return amount transferred by Customer on indicated bank account within 14 working days from the day of receiving an instruction of reimbursement from Customer.
III. Resignation and absence
1. After sending Registration, customer may resign from participation in selected classes without incurring any costs for his account, if he submits resignation at least 15 working days before the first day of the training start date.
2. In case of resignation from training for 14 or less working days before the training start date, Customer is obliged to issue payment, which constitutes 100% of training’ price based on invoice issued by Alvro company; payment is due within 14 days from the date of issuing invoice.
3. In case of absence Alvro shall credit 100% of amount paid by Customer. In case of justified absence (example illness) agreed on with Customer or upon Customer’ request, can be entitled to participate in other training organized by Alvro.