Foundation and Certified (Level 1&2)
TOGAF® 9 Training Course
During the 4-days Training Course participants will learn how to apply TOGAF® 9 Framework in to manage the enterprise architectures.
The workshop has two parts. First covers the fundamental knowledge about the enterprise architecture and TOGAF framework and the second is simulation of architecture project. During simulation attendees make decisions and create architectural deliverables. Thanks that approach every attendee gain deep understanding of the TOGAF® approach.
This workshop provides sufficient guidance to pass The Open Group® TOGAF® 9 Part 1 and Part 2 Exam. All participants as part of training materials will receive the exam preparation guide and vouchers for the exam.
Day 1 - Foundation
- Introduction and structure of the framework.
- Architecture Development Method (ADM)
- Architecture Repository and Enterprise Continuum
- ADM Guidelines and Techniques
Day 2 - Foundation
- Architecture Governance
- Architecture Views and Viewpoints
- Architecture Building Blocks
- Architecture Deliverables
- TOGAF Library
Day 3 - Certified
- Establishing Architecture Capability
- Enterprise Architecture
- Vision and Planning
- Business Architecture
- Data Architecture
- Application Architecture
- Technology Architecture
Day 4 - Certified
- Opportunities and solution
- Implementation planning
- Implementation governance
- Architecture Change Management
- TOGAF and Risk Management
- Service Oriented Architecture
- Workshop Summary