Foundation (Level 1)
LIVE ONLINE - TOGAF® 9 Training Course
During the 5-days Training Course participants will learn how to apply TOGAF® 9 Framework in to manage the enterprise architectures.
The workshop has two parts. First covers the fundamental knowledge about the enterprise architecture and TOGAF Framework and the second is simulation of architecture project. During simulation attendees make decisions and create architectural deliverables. Thanks to that approach every attendee gains a deep understanding of the TOGAF® approach.
This workshop provides sufficient guidance to pass The Open Group® TOGAF® 9 Part 1 Exam. All participants as part of training materials will receive the exam preparation guide and vouchers for the exam.
MONDAY (6PM - 8PM)
- Introduction and structure of the framework.
- Architecture Development Method (ADM)
TUESDAY (6PM - 8PM)
- Architecture Repository and Enterprise Continuum
- ADM Guidelines and Techniques
WEDNESDAY (6PM - 8PM)
- Architecture Governance
- Architecture Views and Viewpoints
THURSDAY (6PM - 9PM)
- Architecture Building Blocks
- Architecture Deliverables
FRIDAY (6PM - 8PM)
- TOGAF Library